Monday, September 27, 2010

"That’s my corn. You guys are guests in my corn!"


In June, the Phillies Ballgirls made their list of who they thought were the best movie star look-a-likes for the Phillies.  This got me thinking about who I would choose to play my beloved Philadelphia Phillies if there was a movie made about them.  I figured this was a perfect combination of my two loves: the Phillies and movies :o)

I went by looks, but also by acting talent.  Some of my actor choices do not look exactly like the players, but that is mostly because I could not find anyone that really looked like them.  In which case, I picked actors that I thought might be good in the role.  I cast most of the current roster, but not everybody.  I mostly just did the starting players/pitchers and coaches.

So, in honor of the Phillies winning the National League East for the fourth year in a row, here is my list:
Jimmy Rollins - Chris 'Ludacris' Bridges
Shane Victorino - Jay Hernandez
Chase Utley - Bradley Cooper
Ryan Howard - Morris Chestnut
Jayson Werth - Taylor Kitsch
Carlos Ruiz - Jon Huertas
Raul Ibanez - Carlos Ponce
Placido Polanco - Francis Capra
Ben Francisco - Columbus Short
Wilson Valdez - Walter Perez
Domonic Brown - Aldis Hodge
Roy Halladay - Sam Worthington
Roy Oswalt - James Roday
Cole Hamels - Ashton Kutcher
Joe Blanton - Aaron Hill
Jamie Moyer - Steven Weber
Kyle Kendrick - Jason Dohring
Brad Lidge - Geoff Stults
Ryan Madson - Paul Walker
Chad Durbin - Josh Radnor
J.C. Romero - Kevin Alejandro
Charlie Manuel - Tom Wilkinson
Greg Gross - Dayton Callie
Davey Lopes - Tony Plana
Sam Perlozzo - James Caan
Rich Dubee - Nick Offerman
Mick Billmeyer - W. Earl Brown
Ruben Amaro Jr. - Carlos Gomez

What do you think about my choices?  Do you agree or disagree with any of them?  Do you need to check IMDb to figure out who most of these people are? :o)

Let me know what you think in the comments section!
xoxo
c
-----------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment