Thursday, March 22, 2012

"May the odds be ever in your favor!"

The only movie with a wide release this weekend is The Hunger Games.

Based on the first book from the trilogy by Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games is set in the future and every year the Capitol selects one boy and one girl from each of the twelve districts to compete in a battle to the death on live television. Katniss Everdeen, this year's female tribute from District 12, played by Jennifer Lawrence, volunteers to take the place of her younger sister in the games. Along with Lawrence, the cast also includes Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson, Stanley Tucci, Elizabeth Banks, Wes Bentley, Woody Harrelson, Paula Malcomson, Toby Jones, Lenny Kravitz, Leven Rambin, and Donald Sutherland as President Snow.



It has been getting great reviews and I have been very excited for this movie to come out however, I have no plans to see it tonight at midnight. I might even wait until next week just to avoid the opening weekend crowds. I learned my lesson once with the first Twilight film and was surrounded by annoying teenage girls screaming every time Robert Pattinson came on the screen. If you see it before me, I hope you will let me know what you think!

Also in limited release this weekend is: The Raid: Redemption, The Deep Blue Sea, Brake, October Baby, Musical Chairs and The Trouble with Bliss.

xoxo
c
-------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment