Friday, October 9, 2009

"None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me."

Sorry for the long absence....lots going on....

My last two movies were unexciting.


Coraline was entertaining, but didn't wow me. The only thing that I realized from watching it was that Dakota Fanning doesn't irritate me nearly as much as she used to. She used to be the only child actor in every movie and pretty much drove me nuts. However, she's been gone for a while and seems to have grown up quite a bit. I'm actually excited to see her in New Moon next month.


Watchmen was interesting but I felt like it jumped around too much. There was the story about the Comedian being killed and the rest of the Watchmen trying to find his killer. Then there was the backstory for all of the characters. It felt like they were trying to have a movie for all the people who read the graphic novels but also not confuse the people who hadn't read them. Needless to say, I wasn't a huge fan. The cinematography was pretty cool, but other than that, you're not missing much if you have not yet seen it.


I have been watching A LOT of television, which is the reason for my accidental hiatus. But now that I don't have a job, I should have plenty of time for catching up on all my shows and still get in a few movies.


On deck for this weekend is the Godfather trilogy. Since the Phillies' playoff games are not on until late Saturday and Sunday night, I should get through all three during the next few days and still get my laundry finished as well :o)

Until then...


LET'S GO PHILLIES!!!

xoxo

c


No comments:

Post a Comment