Sunday, February 26, 2012

And the award goes to.....

I have to be honest, I have not been as excited about this year's Academy Awards as I have in years past. I do not know if it is because I am just not that interested in the nominees or if it is because I am far away from all my friends and cannot have my annual Oscar Party this year. Regardless, here are my 2012 choices and predictions for the 84th Annual Academy Awards:

***Updated with winners***

Best Actor:
My choice: Gary Oldman
Probable winner: Jean Dujardin
Actual winner: Jean Dujardin

Best Actress:
My choice: Michelle Williams
Probable winner: Viola Davis
Actual winner: Meryl Streep

Best Supporting Actor:
My choice: Christopher Plummer or Nick Nolte
Probable winner: Christopher Plummer
Actual winner: Christopher Plummer

Best Supporting Actress:
My choice: Melissa McCarthy
Probable winner: Octavia Spencer
Actual winner: Octavia Spencer

Best Animated Feature:
My choice: Rango
Probable winner: Rango
Actual winner: Rango

Best Director:
My choice: Woody Allen
Probable winner: Michel Hazanavicius
Actual winner: Michel Hazanavicius

Best Picture:
My choice: Midnight in Paris
Probable winner: The Artist
Actual winner: The Artist

Full list of winners

Since I am not having a party this year, I will be live tweeting the awards show here. I will also try to update this page with the actual winners as the night goes on.

xoxo
c
--------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment