Thursday, January 5, 2012

"You start wondering, 'is it in my genes?'"

The only movie in wide release this weeked is The Devil Inside.

Taking place in Italy, The Devil Inside is about a girl named Isabella who tries to figure out the truth of what happened to her mother twenty years ago. Her mother has been locked in an asylum because she confessed to killing three people during an exorcism being performed on her. Isabella's mission is to discover whether or not her mother is mentally ill or demonically possessed. The cast does not contain any names that I recognize but includes Fernanda Andrade, Suzan Crowley, Simon Quarterman, Evan Helmuth and Brian Johnson.



Absolutely nothing about this movie appeals to me and I have not seen any reviews yet, but if you like scary movies then this is probably right up your alley. While you are busy being scared, I will be trying to catch up on movies already in theaters. I still have not seen the new Sherlock Holmes, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo or The Artist.

In limited release this weekend is: Roadie, Beneath the Darkness, Once Upon a Time in Anatolia and Norwegian Wood.

I hope that everyone is having a Happy New Year!

xoxo
c
-------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment