Monday, September 3, 2012

"Tell me you love me."

September is finally here and that means so is the start of Fall Television. Therefore, as is tradition, here is my list of all the new and returning shows for which I will be tuning in. As always, I have packed my schedule.

Returning Shows:
Blue Bloods
Castle
Community
Don't Trust the B---- In Apartment 23
Grey's Anatomy
Happy Endings
Hart of Dixie
Homeland
How I Met Your Mother
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
NCIS
New Girl
Once Upon A Time
Parenthood
Revenge
Scandal
Sons of Anarchy
Suburgatory
The Good Wife
The Vampire Diaries
The Voice
New Shows:
666 Park Avenue
Arrow
Ben and Kate
Chicago Fire
Elementary
Emily Owens, M.D.
Go On
Last Resort
Nashville
Revolution
The Mindy Project

I know I have said this the past few years, but Parenthood, Sons of Anarchy and The Vampire Diaries are still the shows that I am the most excited about. They are consistently high quality every season and I cannot wait to see what the Bravermans, SAMCRO and the citizens of Mystic Falls get themselves into this year. If you have continued to ignore my recommendations that you watch these programs, I am not sure what else I can do to convince you that you are missing out. I guess it is just your loss. 
 
The new shows that I am most excited about are Nashville, Arrow and Last Resort. If they were not already getting great reviews, Connie Britton, Scott Speedman and Stephen Amell's abs would be enough to get me to tune in.
 
I have not heard great things about Emily Owens, M.D. or Chicago Fire, but I like many of the lead actors on both and will therefore give them a chance. I also am not sure about Ben and Kate and The Mindy Project. Neither of them were on my original list, but the first episode of each is available on hulu right now and I did not hate either of them. I also did not love either of them, but I will watch a few more episodes before making my final decision. Also, I am not sure that I will like 666 Park Avenue, because we all know that I am not a fan of scary, but it has such a great cast that I have to at least check it out.
 
What other shows should I be watching this fall? Is there anything that I did not list that you are excited about? Let me know!
 
I will try my best to update Twitter and Facebook when things are premiering, but here are all the dates in one place just in case: TV Premiere Dates.
 
I hope that everyone had a FABulous Labor Day weekend!
 
xoxo
c
----------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment