Sunday, October 13, 2013

Icabod: Surviving death, separated by time, tests the bonds of love. The moment I saw her I knew, the bravest love is born again with each new day...

...The kind of love that makes the mundane a marvel, that bewilders with its magnificence until fate's cruel hand intervened and in the blink of an eye Katrina was lost to me.
Yolanda: I am so, so sorry.
Icabod: I offer this tale, no matter how cruelly he may have treated you, to suggest that you do not give up, nor give in to anything less than certainty in matters of the heart.
Yolanda: No one's ever said it like that. Thank you.
Icabod: It is I who should thank you, kind woman, for unlocking this vehicle from afar and showing me how the entertainment system operates. Farewell, Yolanda.
Yolanda: Thank you for calling NorthStar Assistance.
---------------------------------------------

I realized that my post last week was a little vague because I was trying to avoid spoilers. This week, I am warning you now that I am not holding anything back. If you are not caught up then I suggest you either stop reading now or skip the section about that show. I have also listed the other shows I will be watching live and DVRing for each day.

Sunday: The Walking Dead - A lot happened at the end of season three. The Governor stabbed Milton and locked him in a room with Andrea so he killed her after he died and turned. After the Governor's plan to attack the prison backfires and his people refuse to keep fighting, he kills most of them on the road back to Woodbury and leaves with his top two guys. With the Governor gone, Rick and the group from the prison bring all the remaining people in Woodbury back with them. In general, this show has not been very consistent. I go back and forth between loving it and finding it a little boring. With their third showrunner in four seasons and a new plan to bring the focus back to the individual characters, I am interested to see where they go this season. Where did the Governor disappear to? How much longer can Rick and his group stay in the prison? Will we see a Maggie/Glen wedding? I guess I just have to watch and see.

Watch live: Once Upon A Time and Masters of Sex
DVR: The Good Wife, Homeland and Witches of East End

Monday: Sleepy Hollow - I was not sure if I would like this show going into it, but it has quickly become my favorite new show of the Fall. I love the chemistry between Icabod and Abby. I am also fascinated by the mythology. They have taken the original story of Sleepy Hollow, intertwined it with events in American History and combined that with the Bible's Book of Revelation and brought it to the present time. I think there is definitely something going on with Captain Irving, there is more to him than meets the eye. I also think that Abby's ex is going to play a part and I wonder if we have seen the last of John Cho's character. The writing is smart and witty and I really have no idea what is going to happen next.

Watch live: Hart of Dixie and Castle
DVR: How I Met Your Mother and The Voice

Tuesday: Sons of Anarchy - Yes, again. This season has been so good. Kurt Sutter is literally blowing everything up and it is fantastic. How will the MC deal with the destruction of their clubhouse? What exactly are Tara and Wendy up to? Does Gemma really believe Wendy is on her side? What will Jax do when he finds out that Tara is trying to take his kids? Is Bobby going Nomad, or is he working on something else? Will Nero go to jail for the death of his girl? There are just so many questions still to be answered and I am on the edge of my seat every single week!!

Watch live: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., New Girl and Trophy Wife
DVR: The Originals, The Voice and The Goldbergs

Wednesday: Arrow - Oliver has decided that instead of avenging his father, he needs to honor Tommy and be more of a hero for the people of Starling City...and he needs a better name than The Hood. Wednesdays are usually a pretty slow night for me television-wise, but I enjoy this show each week. It is entertaining, there is always a lot of fun action scenes and Stephen Amell has nice abs.

Watch live: The Tomorrow People, Nashville

Thursday: White Collar - The new season starts with Peter in jail after being framed by Neal's father James for killing Senator Pratt. James is gone and Neal must figure out a way to get Peter out. I love the relationships on this show between Peter and Elizabeth, Peter and Neal, Neal and Mozzie, Mozzie and Elizabeth. They all have different but great interactions and chemistry. I also look forward to Neal getting back into business with Mozzie, he is more fun when he's being bad.  In general, I just look forward to another great season. 

Watch live: The Vampire Diaries and Scandal
DVR: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, The Crazy Ones, Elementary, Parenthood and Grey's Anatomy

Saturday: Orphan Black - BBC has been replaying all of season one and this Saturday's is my favorite episode. Paul knows that Beth is actually Sarah, Vic knows that Sarah is not really dead, Allison thinks her husband is her monitor and Felix is still gay and fabulous. This episode takes place during a neighborhood party at Allison's house in the suburbs and is a lot of fun. If you are still not watching this show, it is really time you get caught up and join the Clone Club already!

Watch live: The White Queen


What will you be watching this week?

xoxo
c
----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment