Sunday, October 6, 2013

"Don't end up hating me."

I meant to post this earlier in the day, but got distracted by episodes of Hart of Dixie on Netflix. Regardless, I have decided to try posting my episode picks each week. These are the shows that I am most looking forward to for the week of October 6th, 2013:

Sunday: The Good Wife - I was starting to waiver a little on this show, but it got a lot better towards the end of last season so I decided to keep watching and I am very glad that I did. The season premiere was awesome and made me very excited to see what is going to happen next with Alicia and Cary leaving Lockhart Gardner.

Monday: Hart of Dixie - Last season ended with Zoe leaving for New York City with Jonah Breeland and George going on tour with Lily Anne Lonergan. Now, Zoe is back in Blue Bell and must help track down George and bring back the Founder's Day Parade. I love the characters on this show, they are fun and endearing and I enjoy every episode. I am excited to see where this season goes.

Tuesday: Sons of Anarchy - Even though there are a lot of things happening, I still feel like much of the plot is setting us up for the end of this season and the final season. A few of my favorite characters were killed off last week but this is one show where I still cannot wait to see what happens each and every episode.

Wednesday: The Tomorrow People - This is a new CW series from Julie Plec and Greg Berlanti based on a British children's science fiction series from the '70s. It is about a generation of humans who are born with the special abilities of telepathy, telekinesis and teleportation. They are being hunted by a group of scientists known as Ultra. It has a great cast and looks like it could be a great new show.

Thursday: Glee - I stopped watching this show a while ago because I felt like every week was turning into a lesson of the week. However, I am interested to see how they remember Cory Monteith in this Finn Hudson tribute episode.

Saturday: The White Queen - I have really enjoyed this Starz mini-series. You can read my review here. There are two episodes left and while, I know historically what is going to happen, I still look forward to seeing how the story plays out every week.

I am not currently watching anything on that airs on Friday, but cannot wait for Enlisted to start in January.

Of the new shows this fall, I am still watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Crazy Ones, Masters of Sex, Mom, The Originals, Sleepy Hollow and Trophy Wife. Despite it's rave reviews, I have already given up on The Black List, as well as Hostages and The Michael J. Fox Show. I really wanted to like these shows, but I just could not get into them. I also started watching The Goldbergs, which is surprisingly hilarious, and there are a few new ones that have yet to premiere.

What has everyone else been watching? Is there a new show that I should be checking out? I would love to hear from you either in the comments below or on Facebook or Twitter.

xoxo
c
-------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment