Sunday, December 1, 2013

Dorian: I thought you wanted to meet someone.

John: I meet plenty of women. I don't need your help.
Dorian: I ran a bio-scan and it looked like your testicles were at full capacity.
John: You're scanning my balls?
Dorian: I didn't enjoy it. I just...I can't help but notice. You're backed up.
John: What is the matter with you?.....Don't scan my testicles, ever again.
Dorian: Copy that.
--------------------------------------

I have not done this in a few weeks but here is what I will be watching on television this week. I hope that everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Sunday: The Good Wife - Tonight is the 100th episode of the show and it looks like it is going to be another great one. Former client, Matthew Ashbaugh, has bequeathed Alicia millions of dollars, but Lockhart-Gardner contests the will on behalf of his widow. Elsewhere, Kalinda is still looking into Damian's background and Florrick-Agos throws their first holiday party. Returning guest stars include Melissa George, Jason O'Mara, Stockard Channing, Nathan Lane, Mike Colter, Kurt Fuller, John Noble and Donna Brazile.

Watch Live: Once Upon A Time, Masters of Sex
DVR: Homeland, Witches of East End

Monday: Almost Human - I am really enjoying this new show more than I thought I would. Right now most of the episodes stand alone but, I am hoping that the further we go, the more background we will get on the Syndicate and how John's ex-girlfriend is involved with them. The chemistry between Michael Ealy and Karl Urban is fantastic and the supporting cast of Mackenzie Crook, Minka Kelly and Lilly Taylor are great. If you are not already watching this show, I definitely recommend you check it out.

DVR: The Voice, How I Met Your Mother

Tuesday: Sons of Anarchy - There are only two episodes left of this season. Clay is (finally) dead and Jax's plan to get out of guns and out from under the Irish is in motion. This season has been so crazy, I cannot even imagine what is going to happen next. Will Tara decide to take Patterson's deal and betray her husband and the club? I am believe that at least one more member of the main cast is going to die before the end. Who will it be?! I pretty much hold my breath from commercial break to commercial break each week and things are just going to get more intense....I CANNOT WAIT :)

Watch Live: The Originals, The Voice
DVR: Trophy Wife

Wednesday: Mob City -  This new TNT series looks fantastic. Based on the real-life accounts of the cops and gangsters of 1940s Los Angeles, this is the story of the violent crime underbelly of America's most glamorous city and those who wanted to control it. It stars Jon Bernthal, Ed Burns, Neal McDonough and Jeremy Luke and was developed by Frank Darabont. The first season is only six episodes and will air over three weeks. 

Watch Live: Arrow
DVR: The Tomorrow People, Nashville

Thursday: The Sound of Music - A three hour live performance on NBC starring Carrie Underwood, Stephen Moyer, Audra McDonald, Laura Benanti and Christian Borle. How can you not tune in?!

DVR: The Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy, The Good Ones, Elementary, Scandal, White Collar, Ground Floor

Saturday: Spartacus - Starz is airing the season two finale of Gods of the Arena as well as the first two episodes of season three, Vengeance. At the end of season two, Batiatus is mourning the death of his father and Oenomaus the death of his wife, Mellita. Batiatus and Gannicus are plotting revenge against Tallius as the new arena is set to open in Capua. Season three continues after the gladiators have escaped from the House of Batiatus. They continue to gain followers and attack the Roman Republic. Following the death of actor Andy Whitfield, Liam McIntyre has taken over the role of Spartacus.

I will also watch The Carrie Diaries and Raising Hope live on Friday.

xoxo
c
---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment