Friday, July 8, 2011

"So raise to me a parting glass, good night and joy be with you all"

Last month, I got the chance to see an awesome performance by Glen Hansard at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. He played as a celebration of the exhibit "Guitar Heroes: Legendary Craftsmen from Italy to New York." The event was presented by Spectrum, which is an initiative organized by the Met to provide fresh perspectives on the Museum's collections and special exhibitions.

The entire performance was posted by Spectrum on YouTube. It is an hour long, but I have reposted it for you here in case you have any interest and could not make it to the show. It was fantastic and I highly recommend you take the time to watch the entire thing. And for all you Friday Night Lights fans out there, you will especially enjoy the song at minute 33:20.



I hope that everyone has a FABulous weekend!

xoxo
c
----------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment