Sunday, June 19, 2011

"I traded my pig for you!"

Since everyone else on the internet seems to be making these lists, I have decided to share with you who I would pick if I could vote for Emmy nominations.

Actor Drama
1. Charlie Hunnam - Sons of Anarchy
2. Timothy Olyphant - Justified
3. Mark Harmon - NCIS
4. Kyle Chandler - Friday Night Lights
5. Matt Bomer - White Collar
6. Donal Logue - Terriers

Actress Drama
1. Katey Sagal - Sons of Anarchy
2. Connie Britton - Friday Night Lights
3. Jennifer Beals - The Chicago Code
4. Mirielle Enos - The Killing
5. Lauren Graham - Parenthood
6. Julianna Margulies - The Good Wife

Supporting Actor Drama
1. Josh Charles - The Good Wife
2. Ron Perlman - Sons of Anarchy
3. Walton Goggins - Justified
4. Matt Czuchry - The Good Wife
5. Joel Kinnaman - The Killing
6. John Slattery - Mad Men

Supporting Actress Drama
1. Michelle Forbes - The Killing
2. Margo Martindale - Justified
3. Archie Panjabi - The Good Wife
4. KaDee Strickland - Private Practice
5. Mae Whitman - Parenthood
6. Christina Hendricks - Mad Men

Best Drama
1. Sons of Anarchy
2. Justified
3. The Good Wife
4. Parenthood
5. NCIS
6. Friday Night Lights

Actor Comedy
1. Joel McHale - Community
2. Josh Radnor - How I Met Your Mother
3. Jim Parsons - The Big Bang Theory
4. Zachary Levi - Chuck
5. Steve Carrell - The Office
6. Charlie Day - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Actress Comedy
1. Mary-Louise Parker - Weeds
2. Kaitlin Olson - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
3. Tina Fey - 30 Rock
4. Kaley Cuoco - The Big Bang Theory
5. Amy Poehler - Parks and Recreation
6. Melissa McCarthy - Mike & Molly

Supporting Actor Comedy
1. Chris Colfer - Glee
2. Neil Patrick Harris - How I Met Your Mother
3. Danny Pudi - Community
4. Jason Segel - How I Met Your Mother
5. Eric Stonestreet - Modern Family
6. Adam Scott - Parks and Recreation

Supporting Actress Comedy
1. Heather Morris - Glee
2. Kristin Wiig - Saturday Night Live
3. Alyson Hannigan - How I Met Your Mother
4. Alison Brie - Community
5. Busy Philipps - Cougar Town
6. Jane Lynch - Glee

Best Comedy
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. Community
3. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
4. The Big Bang Theory
5. Chuck
6. Weeds

I do not watch a lot of comedy shows, so some of those choices are a little random. They mostly came from liking specific actors in other projects that they have done. I also only watch about three reality TV shows, so I did not list my choices for that at all.

Do you agree/disagree with my selections?! Let me know! The actual nominees will be announced July 14. Make sure you are following me on Twitter and/or Facebook for that.

xoxo
c
---------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Best Looking...Best Actor...Kyle Chandler!

    ReplyDelete