Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Detective Crowe: You look like you slept under an over-pass

Detective Rizzoli: How are you still single?
--------------------------------------- 

The last two years, I have given you a list of my returning Fall shows and which new shows I am going to check out.  I have decided to do the same for this Summer's shows. There is not as much on in the Summer but it should be enough to keep me occupied.

My Returning Shows:
In Plain Sight
The Glades
White Collar
Covert Affairs
Rookie Blue
Rizzoli & Isles

New Shows:
Franklin & Bash 
Wilfred 
Love Bites 

The first time I saw the commercial for Wilfred, starring Elijah Wood and premiering on FX at the end of June, I thought it looked stupid. However, every time I see it, it makes me want to watch it a little more. I will let you know if it is actually any good. Franklin & Bash stars Mark-Paul Gosselaar aka Zack Morris, I think that is all I need to say about that. And Love Bites is a show that was filmed last year, but NBC could not find a place for it in their line-up, so they are releasing it now. It stars Greg Grunberg, from Heroes and Felicity, and Becki Newton, from Ugly Betty.

I could not find a list of all the premiere dates online to share with you. I thought I had originally seen it on Kristin Dos Santos's page on E! Online, but could not find it today. If I ever figure out where it is, I will make sure to post it for you.

Are there any summer shows that you watch or think I should be watching? Please tell me in the comments section below!

xoxo
c
---------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to Franklin & Bash....who didn't love Zack Morris??? That and the fact that I used to walk to school in like 5th grade with the girl who is apparently one of their head writers!

    ReplyDelete