Sunday, September 4, 2011

"If you don't believe in even the possibility of magic, you'll never find it."

As I have done the last two years, and with the start of Fall TV upon us, I will now share with you the shows I plan to check out. There are a lot of new shows this year that appeal to me and many returning shows as well, so I am going to be very busy this year.

Returning Shows:
Blue Bloods
Castle
Community
The Good Wife
Grey's Anatomy
Happy Endings
Hawaii Five-O
How I Met Your Mother
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
NCIS
NCIS: Los Angeles
Parenthood
Sons of Anarchy
The Vampire Diaries
The Walking Dead


New Shows:
2 Broke Girls
A Gifted Man
American Horror Story
Charlie's Angels
Free Agents
Grimm
Hart of Dixie
New Girl
Once Upon a Time
Pan Am
The Playboy Club
Prime Suspect
Ringer
The Secret Circle
Terra Nova

Somehow these lists seem to get longer and longer each year. I do not know if that is because my tastes in different types of shows is expanding or if there is just more good television to be watched.

In terms of new shows starting this year, The Playboy Club has not been getting great reviews, but it looks interesting to me, so I will at least give it a shot. Terra Nova and American Horror Story, however, have been getting good reviews, but I am not totally sure that I will like them. I do not like to miss good shows though, so I will check them out and let you know what I think. I am also excited to see some Friday Night Lights people returning in American Horror Story, as well as Hart of Dixie and Charlie's Angels.

Of my returning shows, I am most excited about The Vampire Diaries, Parenthood, The Good Wife and Sons of Anarchy. Three and four seasons in and they all continue to just get better and better. Grey's Anatomy, on the other hand, is not one of my favorites anymore but I continue to watch it because of "Grey's Girls Night." The fun I have with my friends makes up for the lack of good television :o)

What are the new and returning shows that you are most looking forward to? Please let me know in the comments! Also, if you still need premiere dates, you can find those here.

xoxo
c
------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment